HR Business Partner - Real Estate
Leading Manhattan based, privately held Real Estate Development, investment & Management firm with more than 100 years in the local Real Estate market is looking to add an HR Business Partner to their growing team! Reporting directly to the VP of HR, you will play an integral part of creating a world class recruiting and employee experience for the employees and candidates.
• Provides support to the business including employee programs and activities such as recruitment, performance reviews, benefits, training, and employee relations
• Manage and coordinate processes and programs such as an intern program.
• Develop strategies for diversifying hiring pipelines, and retaining diverse talent, create an inclusive work environment, and establish partnerships to find diverse and qualified candidates
• Use data, metrics, and people analytics to provide key insights and influence organizational and talent decisions.
• Manage and facilitate organizational design and ongoing org and team visioning, and team building that support change and growth.
• Hire and lead a team of recruiters to support the department recruitment requirements