Are you a Human Resource Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Provides an advisory and consultancy service to staff and management on a range of human resources issues, procedures and policies consistent with employment standards, laws and guidelines
- Prepares and delivers appropriate communication to supervisors/managers/employees on new policies, procedures and human resource practices
- Generates monthly reports
- Provides consultation to supervisors/managers on employee relations issues of low to medium complexity. When appropriate, conducts investigations, identifies appropriate options and risks for management consideration, makes recommendations as necessary and writes summary reports to support employment-related business decisions
- Provides supervisors/managers with coaching/training on a variety of HR related topics including performance management, employment law, policies and procedures
- Provides appropriate advice, feedback and development resources to improve group effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- Two to three years of HR generalist or management experience required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.