Position Title: Employee Relations Consultant
Position Number: 345918
Location: Secaucus, NJ 07094
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
Human Relations, Human Resources, PHR, Training
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
JOB TITLE: Employee Relations Consultant
JOB ID: 60550
DURATION: 2 months – Contract to Hire
HOURS: 8:30 - 5
LOCATION: 1 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Please source for a PHR or SPHR Certified Human Resource Consultant focusing on employee issues and manager/employee coaching and training.
• Tell me about your experience providing appropriate advice, feedback and development resources to improve group effectiveness. Assists leaders in creating, communicating and consistently applying performance management best practices.
• Tell me about your experience providing supervisors/managers with coaching/training on a variety of HR related topics including performance management, employment law, policies and procedures.
• Tell me about your experience consulting with administrative partners to develop specific training initiatives.
• Do you have a PHR or SPHR certificate?
• Provides an advisory and consultancy service to staff and management on a range of human resources issues, procedures and policies consistent with employment standards, laws and guidelines.
• Provides an efficient and proactive consultancy service to staff and supervisors.
• Prepares and delivers appropriate communication to supervisors/managers/employees on new policies, procedures and human resource practices.
• Generates monthly reports
• Provides timely assistance in addressing employee questions/concerns. Provides leadership with alternative avenues for resolution. Informs management of their rights and responsibilities.
• Provides consultation to supervisors/managers on employee relations issues of low to medium complexity. When appropriate, conducts investigations, identifies appropriate options and risks for management consideration, makes recommendations as necessary and writes summary reports to support employment-related business decisions.
• Provides supervisors/managers with coaching/training on a variety of HR related topics including performance management, employment law, policies and procedures.
• Consults with administrative partners to develop specific training initiatives.
• Builds partnerships with leadership to support and maximize employee engagement, performance and HR initiatives.
• Provides appropriate advice, feedback and development resources to improve group effectiveness. Assists leaders in creating, communicating and consistently applying performance management best practices.
• Assesses situations affecting operations and provides recommended course of action based on policies, procedures and applicable laws.
• Continually takes active steps to further HR knowledge, theory and best practices.
• Conducts monthly site visits
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required.
2. Two to three years of HR generalist or management experience required.
3. PHR preferred.
4. Healthcare experience preferred.