First Day Expectations:
* Working knowledge and understanding of multiple state income tax with-holdings, benefit plans and general accounting. Understanding of filing requirements of W2s, 1099's, quarterly tax filings, and labor law requirements
* 2 years of relevant human resources experience
* Microsoft Excel Proficiency required, experience with ADP payroll and Intacct accounting software preferred
* Internal customer-service orientation and attitude
* Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness, with an ability to handle sensitive information and situations effectively and confidentially
* Attention to detail
* Excellent organizational skills
* Analytical, pro-activeness and problem-solving abilities
* Demonstrated respect for diversity and multicultural sensitivity
* Ability to work closely and proactively with all levels of colleagues, including senior management and Finance colleagues in multiple locations around the world
* Written and spoken fluency in English
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.