Our client, a wholesale bakery manufacturer located in Bayonne, NJ is currently seeking a human resources coordinator for their company at this time. The HR Coordinator will personally assist the HR Manager with many tasks to ensure that the operating of the department is functioning smoothly.
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with all aspects of Onboarding new employees and ensures all forms are completed and correct according to federal standards (I-9, W-4, 8850 etc.
- Assists employees in completing documents and reading documents as needed.
- Enrolls new hires in systems (Sage, Novatime, ID picture security system,
- Assisting HR Manager with recruiting efforts including prescreening or arranging interviews as needed.
- Prepare HR packets including new hire forms and union eligibility packets as needed.
- Keep abreast of employees eligible to join the union after probation period has ended.
- Assist with completion of employee verification letters.
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees by quickly and efficiently answering requests, questions and inquiries.
- Maintains employee files and file documents as needed.
- Three years of progressive human resources experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving capability.
If interested, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]