Senior Human Resources Manager
Midtown, New York but due to response of COVID they are working remotely until further notice.
About the firm and working as a Senior Human Resources Manager:
• Our client is one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States with sites all across the nation and a reputation that is held in high regard
• This role will be the partner to the SVP of the Human Resources Department and will be able to make their stamp in the department in terms of all efforts
• The group is very collaborative, fun and dedicated to the mission of the firm.
• Competitive salary with outstanding benefits and work life balance. Benefits include a 403B with match from the employer, strong medical/dental/vision plan, life insurance, disability, FSA and a generous PTO that accumulates to over 5 weeks of paid time off.
• The firm has a high approval rating of the CEO and some reviews from their employees include:
Great cause and nice people who want to make a difference
Amazing culture, incredibly passionate people and friendly
Leadership, rewarding work, fun work environment
Job duties of the Senior Human Resources Manager:
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment process and developing and implementing a recruitment process that will be utilized in the future by the talent management team
• Work on performance management, employee relations, training development, employee retention and succession planning.
• Partner with the SVPs, VPs, Generalists and Payroll team on annual compensation, benefits, benchmarking and planning
• Oversee the corporate internship program
• Create and implement staff training programs, diversity and inclusion programs, and employee engagement initiatives companywide
• Collect data and reporting for presentation to the Board of Directors and in other strategic meetings
Qualifications of the Senior Human Resources Manager:
• Bachelors Degree; SHRM-SCP or other HR certifications also a plus.
• 8+ years of related experience in Human Resources.
• Nonprofit is a plus but not a must therefore all candidates are encouraged to apply that meet the qualifications
• Experience in full recruitment process, developing HR initiatives and policies and procedures
• Experienced in various systems including ADP, Microsoft Office Products and additional experience with project management tools such as Asana or Smartsheet a plus
If you are interested in being considered for this position, or know someone who is, reach out to Ashley DeSimone, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]