HVAC Commercial Outside Sales Engineer
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, Watsco, Inc. At CE we proudly distribute industry leading brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Payne, GREE and other brands of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, as well as a full line of aftermarket parts, supplies and accessories. CE has approximately 200+ locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada with over 2,000+ employees. Our vast footprint, inventory and e-Commerce platform allows us to provide our customers with best in class service when they need it and where they need it.
Carrier Enterprise is dedicated to providing Comfort Excellence to the HVAC/R industry. Our vision for Carrier Enterprise is simple...to become a world-class distribution company and achieve differentiation through the relentless pursuit of service excellence. Our customers and our employees make the difference. We have vast opportunities at our stores, distribution centers, field offices, business units and Headquarters location. We embrace the diverse experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and ideas that make up our company culture. Those experiences only strengthen our teams and our business. From our retail locations to our e-Commerce and mobile platforms our team has the tools to help you grow your career at Carrier Enterprise. See where your drive will take you!
Find out more about CE at www.carrierenterprise.com.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CE offers a competitive total pay and benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
CE Northeast currently has an exciting Commercial Outside Sales Engineer opportunity at our New York City (Manhattan) location.
Company Website: www.carrierenterprise.com
The Commercial Outside Sales Engineer works as a technical sales consultant to engineers, architects, contractors, and owners/developers in the design, application and sale of unitary and heavy commercial/applied heating and ventilation systems, controls and related material across our distributor network.
Job Responsibilities: Commercial Outside Sales Engineer
- Contact and call on mechanical contractors, architects, consulting engineers and owners to achieve annual sales and gross margin goals.
- Conduct sales, design, and application training to above reference key decision makers.
- Work with specifying engineers and design-build contractors to help specify CE products
- Create new business through organized prospecting and increase our share of business from assigned territory.
- Conduct take-offs of plans and specifications; develop and price estimates, write the proposal and bid jobs.
- Participate in local and regional trade organizations and trade shows.
- Provide and/or coordinate technical and product training to customers