Windstream provides data networking, core transport,
security, unified communications and managed services to mid-market, enterprise
and wholesale customers across the U.S. The company also offers broadband
entertainment and security services for consumers and small and medium sized
businesses primarily in rural areas in 18 states. Windstream services are
delivered over multiple network platforms including a nationwide IP network,
our proprietary cloud core architecture and on a local and long-haul fiber network
spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
To accomplish these technological advances, Windstream
employs over 11,000 exceptional employees located across 49 states. Windstream
supports the work/life balance of employees by facilitating remote working arrangements
for much of its workforce and maintains several large work locations in various
cities including Little Rock, AR, Charlotte, NC, Greenville, SC, Rochester, NY,
Hiawatha, IA, and Twinsburg, OH.
Healthcare Industries Analyst, you will leverage your existing relationships
with healthcare-based clients and C-suite executives. You will work as part of
a team to understand and solve their business challenges by deploying
integrated Windstream solutions. You will continuously collaborate with the Windstream
sales team and contribute your thought leadership and strategy toward business
development and sales execution.
- Cultivate C-suite relationships to understand their businesses
challenges, goals and environment and create and present compelling presentations that
offer industry-specific technology solutions related to their company’s
- Identify professional services and network technology
opportunities for existing Elite and Diamond customers and prospects in
opportunities are identified, coach and assist the required sales team
resources as they move throughout the sales process.
- Partner with the sales teams to provide direct deal support,
industry expertise and account acquisition strategy ideas for top customers and
- Build and communicate the business case and value proposition that
support our proposals.
- Remain current with the changing consumer industry trends and Windstream’s
- Act as a company spokesperson and healthcare domain expert with
analyst firms, industry trade press, trade organizations, industry influencers
and deliver high profile presentations to large scale audiences at events
including industry conferences.
- Research and understand target accounts’ business objectives as
they are relevant to Windstream’s services and articulate Windstream’s
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree with seven or more years of relevant work experience in a healthcare-based company.
- Seven or more years of work experience selling, designing, and consulting on technical enterprise business solutions.
- Ability to present to large audiences and answer customer questions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience using social media, LinkedIN and Salesforce to identify and develop sales qualified leads
- Demonstrated ability of uncovering client business needs, proposing, selling, and consulting on large complex technical enterprise business solutions. Ideally, to c-suite buyers for IT and infrastructure solutions.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, and present well-supported solutions
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proficiency with IT governance and operations as well as leading edge technologies such as SASE, IOT and AI/ML.
- Highly comfortable with remote and virtual working environments plus the ability to travel to customer locations, when that becomes required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Matching 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account options
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun & competitive work environment
Job Category: Sales
Locations: US-Arkansas-Little Rock\ |US|Georgia|Atlanta\ |US|Colorado|Denver\ |US|California|Los Angeles\ |US|New York|New York\ |US|Massachusetts|Boston\
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national: origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.