The UI/Product Designer will report to the Product Design Lead to deliver the functional,
aesthetic and experiential design for our web and mobile products.
Who You Are:
● You are an exceptional designer with experience designing for web and mobile.
● You are self-motivated and enjoy visual experimentation and problem-solving
● You thrive in start-up environments: moving fast, wearing lots of hats, taking ownership.
● You practice empathy and can put yourself not only in the shoes of other users, but of
your teammates as well.
● You’re as comfortable with cross-team collaboration as you are with heads down work.
● You welcome critical feedback and learn from your mistakes
● You have an eye for detail that borders on obsessive
● Work within established design systems to deliver a consistent and on-brand experience
throughout all of our digital products.
● Deliver intuitive and elegant designs for all stages of digital production, from concept to
● Iterate on existing features and help create new product lines.
● Work closely with the tech, product, sales, and customer support teams to ensure our
digital products are valuable, usable and feasible.
● Participate in user research to translate insights into design solutions that push the
evolution of our product.
● Help deliver marketing and sales communications as needed
● Be an advocate for simple, modern design and adherence to design conventions and
best practices (e.g., responsiveness, accessibility).
● Help us grow an incredible digital design culture.