MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Serve as the Infrastructure Tech Manager help implement the design of a modern, global tech firm. The job will require prior experience in Incident Management, Service Management, implementation of SLAs and KPIs.
Our client is growing their global IT team and this candidate will have a hand in helping design the global infrastructure of the firm.
- Ensuring ITIL Service Management standards are upheld and production environment is running efficiently.
- Process management, continuous service improvement, and driving root cause analyses
- Building, managing and implementing SLAs and KPIs
- Coordinating efficient processes around Incident and Problem Management, driving root cause analysis to ensure resolution
The successful candidate requires:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Skilled in ITIL and ITSM best practices
- Leadership skills
- At least 4 years of experience
- Python or other language scripting knowledge
Nice to have:
- FinTech experience
Competitive base salary and benefits package based on immediate impact.