MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Software Release Manager will be responsible for managing all key software releases across the business. You will be partnering with technical & business stakeholders to ensure that objectives & project plans are planned & executed.
Our client is a leader in the Environmental Solutions space in the US
As the Software Release Manager you will:
- Design Project plans, manage ibjectives, scopes of work, budgets and timelines in accordance with key software releases
- Keep track of progress that ensure the successful release on or ahead of time
- Monitor Request backlog & pending service requests and ensure clear communication to all stakeholders associated with releases
- Partner with both Technical and Business stakeholders to ensure clear communication of all release details and timelines
- Keep a well documented Release repository
- Consistently develop new techniques and strategies to help with future deployments
The successful Software Release Manager will:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Demonstable release & application management
- String ERP Knowledge (Epicor ideally)
- Outstanding communication skills and strong attention to detail
- An eye for improvement
There is a huge amount of autonomy in this role and a great chance for the successful candidate to embed new processes & structures. If this sounds like an strong fit, please apply!