Chubb is looking for individuals passionate about technology to join our Technology Associate Program (TAP). The Technology Associate Program is a two-year program designed for early career IT professionals to help them develop expertise and technical acumen as a technologist. By joining the Technology Associate Program, you will be offered the following:
- On-the-job and educational technical training (offered through Pluralsight) to enhance skills within your chosen discipline
- Business acumen and professional development training specific to IT and an understanding of our broader industry
- Networking opportunities with IT and Business leaders and TAP associate peers
We’re seeking a Junior UX Designer that has experience designing digital products and a portfolio full of engaging and unique design solutions. The role of a Junior Designer at Chubb requires confidence in visual communication, and enjoyment of creative problem-solving. The UX Designer will collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and technologists to create exceptional experiences for our users. We practice an agile, user-centered design approach to create products that engage and delight our customers.
What about you?
- You are highly collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious individual who is passionate about security engineering and supporting cutting-edge computing capabilities.
- You have a strong curiosity and internal drive to resolve operational challenges and engineer solutions to decrease issues in the future.
- You are adaptable and able to overcome technical challenges
- You are a self-starter and motivated to learn and succeed.
- Design intuitive experiences that meet business and user needs.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, business analyst, and technologist.
- Create design deliverables for stakeholders and development teams, from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity mockups.
- Present designs to stakeholders, and development teams.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize your tasks and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members on UX deliverables and designs
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
- Energetic, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-national work environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Digital Arts & Design or related field with GPA of 3.0+ required
- UX design portfolio that illustrates the product goals, user needs, project constraints, and solutions to those issues.
- Proficient with design tools, most notably Sketch.
- Background knowledge or interest in Usability Testing and User Centered Design
- Excellent visual, verbal, written communication and presentation skills; must be able to explain the strategy and rationale behind your work and be open to modifications.
- Please attach a link to your portfolio in your resume.