SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will participate in the design and development of our new investment services initiatives. This is a role with significant growth potentials within a fast paced development environment. #LI-FG1
- 2+ years of working experience in ASP.NET and C# with deep understanding of .NET
- Excellent experience with SQL coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS Visual Studio
- Good knowledge of authentication and authorization with security sensitivity in mind when coding applications
- String XML knowledge
- Working knowledge of Web Services, WebAPI, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good client interfacing skills
- Quick learner for emerging technologies
- Telerik, jQuery UI, ExtJS, HTML 5 and/or Kendo UI
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software and hardware logical and physical deployment options and related security and performance concerns and solutions.
- OO design patterns a plus.
- Good documentation skills are a must.
- Experience in a software development environment with high quality assurance standards is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Accept responsibility and Personal accountability.
- Highly logical, proactive, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and adaptability in approach to work.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
- Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make project better, identifies and reports issues, demonstrates strong concern for client and initiatives).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.