Job Description Summary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective processes for managing requirements, developing business processes, and providing production support to the operation.
- Lead and implement the design, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of a variety of reports, internal/external resource documents and surveys.
- Lead and own activities related to Business Requirement Documents process.
- Analyze existing systems, programs, policies, and organizational processes and recommend enhancements and improved solutions.
- Design and implement process improvements that enhance customer service and optimize business operational efficiency and quality.
- Conduct statistical analyses and evaluates a wide variety of information to assess operational difficulties and develop solutions to complex problems, including escalated issues Independently develop and implement modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities.
- Provide oversight and perform research and gap analysis to determine and improve effectiveness of all operational documentation.
- Serve as a liaison between business ops and system team for the planning, implementation and maintenance of programs and contractual changes.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to the Systems Analysis and Design Director, senior management and/or the client, as appropriate.
- Monitor BA activities with the Systems Analysis and Design Director to ensure that all business analysis activities are allocated appropriately and executed as planned.
- Ensure all business requirements and business processes are adequately documented.
- Lead cooperative efforts among members of a project team.
- Manage efficient execution of business meetings with internal project staff, client staff, and/or project vendors.
- Act as advisor to project team members to resolve problems.
- Provide support to operation senior staff, division managers and program managers.
- Develop high quality communications suitable for clients.
- Work effectively with internal and external business partners in the delivery of solutions.
- Maintain extensive and comprehensive working knowledge of all assigned programs and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of related professional experience required.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.