A Lead Data Scientist with current experience within the insurance domain is required by a global reinsurance company to help lead data driven solutions as part of their Data Strategy group based out of New York City (currently remote). The group has a start up feel within the larger business, and will require the Lead Data Scientist to work with Data Scientists, Engineers, Product managers and stakeholders to develop and deliver data science products to the larger business.
The role will be hands on and take ownership of the end to end delivery of Data Science/ Machine Learning projects from data pipeling, model development and deployment.
Key Requirements/ Qualifications
- Masters (with 6+ years industry experience) or PhD (3+ years industry experience) in Science, Math, Engineering or computational related field.
- Extensive experience in Insurance domain
- Strong experience building and developing Machine learning models and other Data Science tools
- Excellent programming skills in Python, ability to develop production level code
- Leadership experience/ qualities
The company is unable to sponsor or transfer sponsorship of work visas at this time.
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.