Lead Salesforce Configuration Engineer
We are looking for a passionate, innovative Salesforce Configuration Engineer to help us take our industry-leading solutions to the next level. As a Salesforce Configuration Engineer, you will work closely with the Architects to ensure solutions are technically feasible and identify areas to reduce implementation efforts and scalability risk.
As a Lead Salesforce Configuration Engineer, you will assist in quality management reviews and ensure all business and design requirements are met. You will provide oversight and guidance to a team of Salesforce Configuration Engineers. You will play an active role in configuring solutions according to Salesforce best practices. You will assist in test plan development and execution and support organizational change management efforts by providing information related to best practice solutions and out-of-box templates.
* Thorough understanding of the SF meta-data API.
* Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and best practices to avoid scalability issues for enterprise as well as small to medium business usage
* Author, train and provide governance on all configuration projects and adherence to best practices.
* Extensive experience with Salesforce declarative programming tools and process automation.
* Experience with configuration and data migration tools when going between Salesforce orgs (i.e. SF DX, Ant, Gearset, Force.com IDE, Change Sets, etc.)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate declarative development methodologies and trade-offs.
* Remain current on SF best practices, tooling and upcoming features.
* Ability to understand general business requirements and configure out of box solutions declaratively.
* Good understanding of tradeoffs between declarative programming and custom APEX
* Excellent Declarative coding skills
* Understanding of APEX, VisualForce and Lightning Components interaction with declarative tools.
* Clear understanding of complex managed package structures; includes dependencies and extension packages.
* Expert understanding of Process Automation, Business process logic and ability to design using documentation tools like Visio or Lucid Chart.
* Ability to lead and provide technical direction
* Salesforce certifications in the area of Configuration/Administration
* Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
* Experience working with as or with an ISV
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 8+ years of Salesforce Platform experience; hands on keyboard
* 5+ years of Salesforce experience working on and managing Salesforce projects