By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Parametric is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to help develop proprietary software solutions. Parametric provides a mature workplace for software professionals. We pride ourselves on our development practices and constantly strive to improve them by implementing new ideas from the Agile community. Custom software is a key element of Parametric’s success and as such we consider software development a tier one competency.
- Utilize programming and quantitative skills to create efficiencies for traders, analysts and portfolio managers with the primary goal of improving systems.
- Work closely with investment professionals and other team members to understand and document requirements in order to provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Work towards a long-term goal of specializing in development areas, including but not limited to: front-end interfaces, data analytics, back-end design, and data architecture.
- Lead team of developers, manages their plan and performance.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- A minimum of one or more of the following skills required:
- 4+ years of experience with web-based UI development, e.g., Angular 6+, React, or similar
- 5+ years of experience programming with Java Eco system.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL server
- Excellent communication and ability to collaborate well with both technical and non-technical users
- Experience with Python is preferred.
- Strong math orientation and numerical aptitude
- Interest in combining technical skills with Finance and business level understanding
- Understanding of financial markets and familiarity with fixed income is preferred
- Ability to lead a team of developers
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110