Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
Being a member of Risk Analytics team, you will provide technical expertise and coordinate some day to day work for a team. Assist in the technical design of large business systems; build applications, interfaces between applications, understand data security, retention, and recovery. You can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. You will contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contribute expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides less experienced staff during the build and test phases.
- Technology Expertise is a domain specialist on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines
- Platform works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Being aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
Talents Needed for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer field or related experience required
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- 8+ years’ experience in application development or system analysis
- 2 years of team leadership experience
- Server-side Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Struts)
- Java SE, JEE (JMS, EJB/MDB, JDBC, Servlets)
- REST/API design
- Oracle (PL/SQL Stored Procedures)
- WebSphere/Tomcat application servers
- Jenkins/DevOps build/deploy
- Snowflake is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
IT Risk and Data Services department seeks to meet our clients’ needs by capitalizing on the progress made in both the Risk Technology Program and the Data Analytics work and driving adoption of these capabilities across the enterprise. Important initiatives like the Modernization and Resiliency Programs count on these foundational capabilities to succeed.