Interim Healthcare services of NEPA is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing team to attend school with a child for Fall 2020. Due to the ever changing school structures, home-bound care will also be provided. Allowing for 5 days a week coverage.
Full Time | Monday through Friday | 8 AM to 2:30 PM | Scranton, pa
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities include:
- Administer medications according to established medication administration principles, physician orders and facility policy and procedures.
- Provide direct care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, conditions, and diseases
- Review, interprets, transcribes and carries out physician orders
- Assesses, plan, implement and evaluate the care provided to all patients assigned.
- Recognize changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervene.
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients’ medical records as needed
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) qualifications include:
- Licensed Practical Nurse with active, unrestricted license in the state of Pennsylvania
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred
- Current CPR Certification
- Pediatric Experience preferred