Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
*** 3rd Shift Hours: 9 pm to 5 am (Sunday through Thursday)***
- Operate equipment in a safe manner as outlined in JSA
- Perform pre-operational safety checks and complete a vehicle inspection report before operating equipment
- Recharge lift truck battery or replace/refuel the gas tank
- Unload goods from storage areas, bin locations, or trailers
- Understand and follow instructions given by the onboard RF unit. Correctly operate the hand-held scanning device
- Manually load/unload pad or other material not designed to be handled by forks or pole
- Must be receptive to all training related to the lift truck operator position or any cross training deemed necessary by supervision
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Must be able to Read & Write English.
- Ability to regularly lift 100 lbs during a shift.
- Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification through Mohawk's certification.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or as a general laborer preferred.
- Reads and writes in standard English and proficient in performing basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Must have the ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and twist.
- Vision must be correctible 20/40.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.