MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This is a Logistics Coordinator position based in Manhattan at a Wholesale Consumer Products company that specializes in kitchen supplies. This is a temp to perm position that is based in Manhattan.
This company is very well-known in the food and beverage industry. They have top appliances and are notorious for high quality.
- Receive and process orders from customers, major retailer chains, buying groups, and whole-seller.
- EDI: setting up orders and processing invoices, making sure orders are shipped on time.
- Communicating with customers on order status and payment.
- Request payments if down-payments are required before releasing products.
- Instructing warehouse to ship orders and apply labels correctly.
- Obtain estimates for shipping costs - confirm bills match initial estimate from freight forwarder.
- Work alongside Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Verify charge backs, penalties, short payments.
- Other tasks required upon request.
- Quickbooks and Excel experience is a must
- SAP experience is preferred
- Highly organized and process driven
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and work as part of a team if necessary
- Interpersonal skills
- EDI experience
- 3PL understanding
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work at very well-known reputable company
- Manhattan location
- Temp to perm