MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for the transportation and logistics of all materials needed for the global project sites and ensuring timelines and cost efficiencies are being met. This can range from small FedEx shipments to extremely large shipments of steel equipment and machinery.
A high-growth, Oil & Gas Company that provides affordable, clean energy for customers by using natural gases. This organization works on projects around the globe and is looking for a Logistics Manager to get all materials, equipment, and large machinery needed to their project sites in a timely and cost efficient manner. Their mission is to to reduce emissions by providing carbon-free power.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Define a strategy and manage the logistics/transportation of global shipments to project sites in various countries
- Shipments will range from small parcel to extremely large cargo (machinery, equipment, tanks)
- Coordinate with custom brokers and carriers to identify consolidation opportunities, manage timelines and minimize import costs
- Manage a team of logistics coordinators and provide support/training
- Assist in the bidding process for high expense shipments to achieve best value
- Develop KPIs and ensure continuous improvement
- Solving any issues that arise
The successful Logistics Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years of Logistics experience within oil & gas, machinery, automotive, equipment, etc.
- Understanding of global trade regulations, INCOTERMS, and customs processes
- Strong Leadership & People management experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver, sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
Beautiful office based in New York City with amenities.
Base salary, bonus, stock options.
PTO, 401k, Commuter Benefits.
Some travel required.
High growth potential.