A leading AI Solutions company based in New York is looking to hire an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to work on a large scale Government Project. The company focus on developing dynamically learning AI systems across multiple industries so there is a long term opportunity to be exposed to multiple industries such as Healthcare and Finance.
The Machine Learning Engineer with work closely with Research Scientists to help develop and implement Machine Learning models using techniques such as unsupervised learning, convolutional neural networks, NLP and deep learning. The Machine Learning Engineer will need experience developing API's and using tools such as Tensorflow.
There is also the opportunity to lead other Machine Learning Engineers.
Key Qualifications/ Skills
- Masters or PhD in Computational Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or related field
- 3+ years industry/ full time Machine Learning or Data Science work experience
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Database experience in SQL or MongoDB
- US Security Clearance required
- Great Communication skills
The company is unable to sponsor or transfer sponsorship of work visas at this time.
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.