General Position Summary
This position is responsible to develop and promote the Company products and services at the designated areas
in order to increase the profit of the company as well as maintaining the existing customer base.
* Responsible for answering customers' questions about parts and maintenance service.
* Resolve customer's complaints via phone and/or email.
* Provide prompt and excellent customer service for customers in emergency situations.
* A/B Machine trouble shooting
* Create the parts quote and back order for customer both domestic and international.
* Create invoice and prepare shipping by FedEx and UPS for domestic and international.
* Arrange business trip to go to customer site
* Order Uline products for maintenance dept. and control dept.
* Crating, moving machine, and organize the pallets
* Receive and uncrate machines
* Collect money from passed due invoices
* Check and count inventory for parts every September and March.
* Organize customer's information, modification and repairing information.
* Organize and clean warehouse.
* Bring parts to Nippon Express
* Drop off parts to FedEx / UPS office
* Back order to Japan when parts are out of stock in CA
* Associate degree (AA) or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from two to four years College or university; or equivalent
combination of education and experience is preferred.
Our client is looking for1 to 3 years experience in the Bakery Industry that he knows how to read machine drawing and using electrical tools.