Our client is a leading regional food manufacturer and due to rapid growth, seeking Maintenance Mechanics to join the Engineering team. Primary duties are
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance
- Perform installations and modifications to manufacturing equipment
- Assist with maintenance of facility and grounds
- Ensure safe working conditions as per OSHA standards
Position reports to respective Shift Manager.
Ideal candidates for Maintenance Mechanic job will possess the following.
- Associates degree in electro-technology or similar, military (technician), and/or vocational/trade school
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of PLC's
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles (5S), GMP
All shifts. Pay rates $25-30/hr, depending on experience. Great benefits.