Our client in Newark is in need of 2 Maintenance Technicians for their warehouse.
- To support all issues related to building management, facilities, and infrastructure. Areas of purview include maintenance, renovation, safety, and compliance.
- Complete minor work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, and, toilets, and sinks kitchen…etc
- Maintain the front entrance area, parking lot and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner and maintain the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, (including property signs and lighting).
- Make a record of all completed and incomplete jobs.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for personnel and equipment by the company and OSHA
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to see whether or not there are any Maintenance requests to fill and ensure these are carried out in a timely manner
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time