Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Position Number: 352103
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Email Archiving, Marketing, Program Manager
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Duration: 6 Months
Hours: Mon- Fri 8:30- 5:00
• Gain an understanding of the email processes and technology at CLIENT, including an in-depth understanding of current model ID management and how model IDs are used to identify different components of an email and ensure our customers receive the most relevant content.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with strategy, program management, delivery management, creative marketing and execution partners on email projects and build relationships with stakeholders throughout the marketing campaign development process.
• Develop an understanding of multiple personalization objectives, their interactions with one another and the content requirements to support those communication goals.
• Assign, catalog and oversee model ID management for all loyalty & personalization email content. This includes assessing the need for model IDs within a given project, assigning and tracking accordingly, as well as communicating the assignments and ongoing monitoring.
• Act as the subject matter expert & primary point of contact regarding the overall model ID process.
• Develop and provide insights to introduce improvements to the overall model ID management process and help shape the vision for long term model ID management.
• Develop an understanding of current & upcoming new system capabilities to understand how to best support campaign builds.
• A profound interest to learn about personalization marketing and the intricacies involved in bringing our messages to the customer
• Highly organized with exceedingly strong attention to detail
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Shown ability to collaborate well with a diverse group of people
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to work across multiple, simultaneous projects with high time demands
• Proven ability to be flexible and push through ambiguity and changes
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
• 1+ years of related experience in marketing campaign, project or program management
• Proven track record of delivering high levels of service to internal and external customers
• A passion for understanding and meeting customer preferences & driving business results
• Enthusiasm for driving process improvement with an eye towards future opportunities to automate, simplify and expand
• CLIENT Health is a Fortune 5 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company, and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and the scaling of our loyalty program; now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our program planning team and help deliver on this initiative.
• As a member of the Loyalty and Personalization team, you will interact with and coordinate across multiple programs, primarily focused on our customer email program. You will develop relationships with strategists, program managers and other key stakeholders to build an understanding of the business, our customers and goals. You will be a key support for the engine that drives personalization at scale across multiple customer touchpoints. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of managing many projects simultaneously and partnering cross-functionally. He/she will be highly organized yet flexible, have a strong attention to detail and have exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
• Communications, Marketing or similar Bachelor's Degree