NEW YORK, NY
Part-time (20-30 hours a week)
This position is a high-level designer position and we need the best of the best and only the top candidates will be shortlisted. Please note that the selected candidate will start remote but should be based in NYC once the NY office opens.
The Client's Aesthetics is looking to hire an innovative, part-time contract Brand Designer to join our creative team, reporting to The Creative Lead. We are looking for a skilled, organized, and nimble designer to help create and high quality, attention-grabbing assets for the Client's Aesthetics Portfolio. This is a contracted position.
WHO YOU ARE:
A highly skilled, organized and multi-tasking graphic designer that can provide support to the in-house creative team in a groundbreaking environment -- taking on an exciting new role.
You will be working with a diverse, creative, and close knit group. This role is focused mostly on social media and digital marketing. It requires expertise in several aspects of design, including experience in technical design, product design, and an eye for color, iconography and photography.
- Creating, maintaining, and executing on a variety of communication and brand design pieces including digital brochures, advertisements, banners, offer assets, email marketing templates, site design, and digital landing pages based on provided creative briefs.
- Supporting social media, digital marketing, and product needs as we expand, collaborating to create designs for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and beyond.
- Concepting, designing, and executing initiatives and campaign work that will appeal to our consumers.
- Executing designs according to technical specifications based on brand guidelines.
- Updating existing design templates.
- Preparing designs for review and approval.
- Editing and updating designs after receiving feedback.
- Collaborating and communicating frequently with visuals team, reporting to Creative Lead.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience a must, as well as 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Likes to be on the cutting edge of visual and social media trends.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and keep to deadlines.
- Professional experience in brand communication, in a fast-paced digital agency, social media or creative department (background or strong interest in beauty, editorial, and/or medical aesthetics preferred).
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines, and in a collaborative process.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, (i.e.: Photoshop, Bridge, Illustrator, Lightroom, Capture One).
- Proficient knowledge of Mac and PC software, including Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Self-driven with new ideas and processes to contribute.
- Technically sound in use of different file types (gifs, MOV files, Tiffs etc.).
- Ability to communicate with various departments and team members.
- Expertise in logo design, color theory, typography, and iconography.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Tim: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01594
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE