MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This is the opportunity to national firm within a growing team. You will be responsible for assisting mass tort/liability attorneys in drafting, preparing, and filing documents, as well as working directly with clients.
Our client is a national organization with over 1,000 attorneys.
- E-filing motions
- Open new matters in firm's case management system
- Ordering, reviewing and summarizing medical records
- Drafting complaints, discovery responses and other pleadings
- Reviewing and evaluating cases to prepare for attorney review
- Assist Intake Specialists with managing high-volume intake
- Responding to all client calls in a timely manner and documenting all correspondence
- Ability to commute to office two times a week
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and/or interest in mass tort/liability
There is an opportunity for growth, as well as collaboration within a hard-working, pleasant environment.