- Work with Business Partners, Tech teams to define/confirm monitoring requirement for Data sources and Metrics/KPIs
- Build of system/ dashboards to monitor Business metrics, Statistical model performance, and real time monitoring and alerting
- Review reporting results with Business Partners on a regular basis, provide insights based upon monitoring results
- Owner of performance reports and related presentations.
- Partner with technical team for monitoring solution(s) and daily operations
- Develop monitoring libraries to streamline the monitoring process
- Determine timing for model re-fit when model performance deteriorates, Coordinate model refit with data scientists
- Maintain and report on statistics of model usage, errors, and exceptions.
- Participation in ad-hock model governance activities such as data review/validation
- Master's degree in a STEM field
- Expert with BI tools such as Tableau, Shiny, Dash, Power BI, Qlik
- Working experience with databases and writing complex queries (SQL, Hive, Hadoop)
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Some formal training in statistics and/or machine learning
- Good understanding of statistical models and machine learning concepts, software (R, Python)
- Experience collaborating with Data Scientists and Business Partners
- Ability to work without sponsorship now or in the future
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.