Kforce is working with a well-known bank located in Midtown, New York, NY that is seeking a Network Administrator - Bank.
This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining the IT infrastructure both physical (MS Windows servers, workstations, network appliances, Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, NAS, Unified Communications Manager for our voice system) and virtual (VMWare). An ideal candidate should be able to wear multiple hats.
- Installation and configuration of new network devices and software upgrades
- Configuration of the physical and logical connectivity and related interfaces between partner systems/networks
- Monitoring and analysis of network components health and resources
- Management of Active Directory forest infrastructure and domain controller replication
- Periodic updates in operating systems and firmware in all network components
- Installation of application patches to correct errors and vulnerabilities
- Ensure site-to-site redundant synchronization and high availability between backup and production data centers
- Ensure all systems have adequate resources to respond to periods of peak demands
- Ensure all system configuration, settings parameters and users' data are backed up regularly
- Configure and maintain Cisco Unity, call manager and IP phones
- Configure systems in support of mobile devices for corporate use
- Working jointly with the Information Security Officer to maintain highest security standards across all systems
- Responding to system errors reported by users involving connectivity with external services/systems, certificate validation failures, application crashes, etc.
- Working with technical personnel in home office on any project requiring WAN connectivity and secure data exchange
- Other tasks assigned by the VP-IT Manager