Title: Network Automation Engineer
Location: Newark NJ
Duration: 12 months Contract on W2
Provide an automated solution that drives efficient change, automation, configuration, and provides and compliance across the network domain. will have an ability and access to the control functions of the information system/network, administration of user accounts, etc. Provide solutions that reduce costs and human error associated with manual tasks and change by automating those tasks. Develop automated workflows that will be run on an ad hoc and/or scheduled basis. These workflows will be developed as templates based on internal or external organizational requirements as they are requested on the automation request site. Ensure the work-flows are configured properly to provide infrastructure capacity and performance management monitoring for forecasting and planning on future requirements. Develop and maintain custom scripts that will be used outside of automation tools when it is determined to be more efficient and less resource-intensive.
· Write software to solve complex network management tasks, including:
· Deploy and audit the configuration of network devices.
· Monitor network health, including metrics collection, visualization, and alerting.
· Track network uses overtime to assist capacity planning models.
· Write proper tests and documentation for all tools.
· Work with other teams to design tools that help automate end-to-end processes that involve the network infrastructure. Integrate existing open-source software tools and participate in those open source projects to contribute any new features or bug fixes.
If you are interested in this position, please contact…
Jayabalaji | Delivery Manager – Staffing Services
Sunrise Systems Inc.