Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal\u2014restoring lives.
Design, develop, contract, maintain and enhance relationships with facilities, physicians and ancillary providers which serve as contractual
networks of care for claimants; foster growth of products; and enhance profitability of Coventry.
Negotiates, executes, reviews, and analyzes contracts with smaller providers (i.e. local, individual providers, small groups/systems, ancillaries) in accordance with company standards in order to maintain and enhance provider networks while meeting and exceeding accessibility, compliance, quality, financial goals, cost initiatives, and client satisfaction.
Manages contract performance in support of network quality, availability, and financial goals and strategies.
- Recruits providers as needed to ensure attainment of network expansion and adequacy targets.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to contribute to provider compensation and pricing development activities and recommendations, submission of contractual information, and the review and analysis of reports as part of negotiation and reimbursement modeling activities.
- Responsible for identifying and making recommendations to manage cost issues and supporting cost saving initiatives.
- Provides network development, maintenance, and refinement activities andstrategies in support of cross-market network management unit.
Assists with the design, development, management, and or implementation of strategic network configurations, including integration activities.
Mayoptimize interaction with assigned providers and internal business partners to manage relationships and ensure provider needs are met.
Ensures resolution of escalated issues related, but not limited to, claims payment, contract interpretation and parameters, or accuracy of provider contract ordemographic information.
- Proven working knowledge of competitor strategies, complex contracting options, value based contracting, financial/contracting arrangements and
- 3+ years related experience, proven and proficient negotiating skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Customer service oriented mindset
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.