Samsung SDSA is searching for a Network Engineer who will design, support, maintain, and evaluates computer networking systems. As a Network Engineer, you will be will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and designing communication networks within the organization. The internal title for this role will be Network Services.
- Deploy, Maintain, Manage, Monitor, and Troubleshoot network devices, including switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers in the physical and virtual networks.
- Perform HW/SW upgrades, network changes, replacements, process RMAs, execute constant network expansions, switch configurations, access and trunk link configuration and troubleshooting.
- Project management, planning, site surveys, properly update/create network documentation, and follow up projects until completion.
- Manage the day to day operation with internal customers to bring up/troubleshoot connectivity for new and existing devices. This includes IP address management for Servers and other production devices.
- Follow SOPs, create reports, update management systems, and effectively communicate with team members and HQ in South Korea
- Bilingual Korean/ English required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Current CCNA certification required
- VMware network experience required
- 5+ years' experience with Datacenter network configuration and operation.
- Must have a skill to design, implement and troubleshoot data networks.
- Strong sense of responsibility and be driven to finish mission.
- ~10% travel domestically to other Data Center locations
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO)