- Quality/Cost/Delivery/Service and Technology
- Coordinate CNC nesting with Manufacturing and communicate daily changes with other departments
- Processes CNC programming and nesting
- Coordinating the schedule for programming with the shop floor personnel
- Review part prints and Methods of Manufacture for accuracy
- Coordinate any corrections or changes needed to job paperwork
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.