Great Growth Opportunity for Outside Salesperson
Medical Services Sales Specialist role executes direct sales by building relationships and a revenue pipeline within an assigned geographic area for the purpose of both new client acquisition and customer retention. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities. Experience in Sales in medical Services is highly valued.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, email, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
- Visiting Nursing homes that will create new business opportunities.
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include sales pipeline forecasting and management to ensure consistent performance each month.
- Ability to document findings and recommendations in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Professionally represent the company to clients and provide excellent customer service.