MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a Paralegal to assist the team with toxic tort and product liability.
Our client is a firm that specializes in complex litigation and business transactions.
- Research case information before deposition
- Utilize online and internal resources to resource information for cases
- Go through responses and job site reports
- Tag page and line transcripts
- Prepare Power Points as needed for presentations
- Make copies of all necessary documents
- Review case documents and sort as needed
- Gather supporting documents and evidence for attorney review and case preparation
- Produce reports such as disposition charts and submit reports that summarize information
- 4-6 experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Experience in toxic tort and product liability required
- Competitive compensation
- 15 PTO days
- Full medical benefits & 401k
- Partial remote work
- Transit benefit provided