MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Responsible for handling all aspects of trust and estate administration and tax preparations and filings. he Fiduciary Accountant must be able to successfully interface with Firm clients, partners and associates as well as attorneys and professionals from other law firms, companies, foundations, etc.
National Law Firm.
- Preparing all documentation required to probate Wills
- Prepare income, estate, gift and fiduciary accounting / returns for trust estates and guardianships.
- Filings in court for all necessary documentation
- Maintain Estate Administration
- Participate in development and on-going implementation of Estate Works, the estate administration calendaring software.
- Bachelor degree
- MBA or tracking towards JD preferred
- CPA is beneficial
- Min 7yrs experience working in complex trust and estate practice (either law firm, CPA firm or bank)
- In-depth experience in all aspects of Estate administration, Estate accounting and tax filings
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other software applications used in Estate planning and tax preparation.
- Comfortable in a high pressure, fast paced environment ensuring accuracy of work and managing simultaneous projects
- Able to working independently to prioritize and complete tasks on-time, along with team environment as required.
- Competitive salary
- PTO and Overtime eligible
- Attractive overall package