Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management – are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
We seek a Per Diem Pharmacist to perform professional duties and responsibilities associated with the processing of prescriptions.
Our Pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, must have some or flexible availability during the week to cover these shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of pharmacy.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.