Our client is searching for a dynamic Packaging Plant Manager to take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that's consistent with quality requirements. He or she will also delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant.
We expect you to have following skills and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years' plant operations experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to explain training material to our operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of handing warehouse , shipping / receiving operations.