Position Title: Product Specialist/Engineer
Full-Time (W2 Contractor)
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct new product evaluation processes and testing efforts for continuous improvement in product and service quality.
- Leverage real world experience and knowledge to provide strong recommendations and assist in the design of product improvements.
- Analyze, evaluate and test various Home Appliance Product Categories top symptoms and issues that drive high Redo, identify root cause and corrective actions with internal teams, HQ and Factories.
Background & Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field or 3-5 years of home appliance service experience.
- Strong technical background and design experience with home kitchen appliances (3-5 years).
- Understanding manufacturing, engineering and design.
- Experience with in home appliance service.
- Experience with engineering analysis, root cause determination and troubleshooting.
- The ability to understand significant knowledge of home appliance products as well as the service aspects of the consumer product industry
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts including customers, authorized service agents, sales & equipment service representatives, etc.
- Work under little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
- The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. The ability to read, write, follow detailed technical instructions and interpret engineering specifications, materials or related documents.
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.
WorldLink, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to factors including race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need assistance with any part of the application process should contact us