Ref ID: 02940-0011618481
Classification: Systems Engineer
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
The responsibilities for this position include:
• Provide mentorship and technical oversight to Project Technicians and support Project Engineers.
• Provide project staging of equipment and software.
• Communicate effectively with both project management as well as client points of contact and end users.
• Complete Project Implementation and Deployments.
• Complete project assignments as tasked (onsite or remote).
• Provide project status updates to Regional Project Manager daily.
• Complete client onboarding tasks that include ensuring clients’ systems and networks meet Corsica standards.
• Complete project discovery tasks to include site surveys and working with clients to understand their needs and then transition findings and client notes to Design Engineer for project scoping.
• Draft client recommendations to Design Engineer, Technical Account Manager and/or Client Service Manager for review with client.
• Update project management software daily with progress of project tasks and other assignments.
• Post-project quality assurance testing assistance.
• Serve as client point-of-contact for end user training of new systems deployed.
• Maintain service software documentation and standards.
• Work with other technical groups and engineers as required.
• Complete additional Integrations team tasks as assigned by Regional Project Manager.
• Train team members on new technologies as required for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 to take over support of clients post project.
• Stay up-to-date with technology through ongoing education.
Competencies and Qualities
experience in candidates should have experience with many of the following:
• Windows 7, 10; Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019; Mac experience a plus
• Active Directory Management
• Microsoft Exchange
• Group Policy Management
• Core networking disciplines such as DNS, DHCP
• Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
• AWS cloud services such as EC2 instances, Route 53, S3 storage, AMIs, Volumes, Snapshots, Security Groups, and VPCs
• Azure Private Cloud Services such as Virtual Networking, Azure Active Directory, Storage Services, Virtual machines, and Cloud Security
• Microsoft Cloud Solutions such as Office 365, Exchange online, SharePoint, and OneDrive
• Virtualization platforms such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
• Backup Platforms
• SAN / NAS
• VoIP technology and equipment
• Varied Client / Server applications
• Must have top-notch customer service skills
• Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to learn new technologies and quickly adapt to new environments
• Must have critical thinking skills and be able to solve complex problems
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with ability to multitask
• Must be capable of working onsite alone (with remote assistance as needed) and be able to be resourceful and self-sufficient