Permanent Employment + Benefits, pay non-negotiable.
(This is an in-office position in Manhattan. As far a COVID precautions, every staff member is required to wear masks in the office. There are a couple of hand sanitizing stations throughout the space along with a cleaning supplies station next to the kitchen. Additionally, there is a limited number of staff in the office. There are no more than 12-15 staff members at our Manhattan space.)
This is a support role, sending out contracts to Providers, along with some credentialing duties. A company car may be available for visits to NY Providers offices, if the Covid situation gets better.
The Provider Relations Coordinator works in support of the goals of the Network Operations COE and establishes positive and effective working relationships with transportation providers, LogistiCare departments, and other related agencies to establish superior partnerships between LogistiCare and the Transportation Provider Network.
The Provider Relations Coordinator provides support to new providers acclimating to LogistiCare processes, serves as a resource for existing providers, and is a conduit for introducing and managing change in policy or process for the Provider Network.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and maintains positive working relations with the Provider Network
- Updates Provider Relations Manager on outcome(s) of his/her communications with the Provider Network
- Supports the Network Team and attends Quarterly Transportation Provider meetings as appropriate
- Responds and assist providers with billing questions or concerns, provider web portal training, contracting and on-going training
- Source expert on how to reach and communicate with appropriate LogistiCare departments
- Acts as a training resource for Providers
- Initiates and maintains follow up contact with both Providers and LogistiCare following resolution of issues to ensure they remain resolved
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures all provider complaints are logged and directed to the appropriate department expeditiously
- Maintains a record of all activities in relation to performing job functions
- Negotiates, resolves and creates solutions to providers' complaints and concerns regarding billing or contract issues
- Assist in training providers as needed on LogistiCare policies, procedures, and processes
Performs other duties as assigned.