This is a non-clinical Quality Data Analyst position that will provide support to the Conflict Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) Program in New York City, NY.
The incumbent must have experience generating reports utilizing MS Excel and MS Access.
Job Description Summary
The QA Analyst will provide support to the CFEEC Program in NYC.
Required EducationBachelor's degree
3+ years of related experience; work experience in a quantitative position in health or human services field
Preferred ExperienceDevelops and facilitates inter-rater reliability projects for clinical and quality staff.
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Ability to work independently and as a team member;
•Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment;
•Ability to successfully develop, understand, evaluate and, execute many complex processes and tasks simultaneously;
•Demonstrated ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
•Excellent attention to detail; expert level at Microsoft Excel and working ability with other Microsoft programs;
•The ability to quickly learn and assimilate to new technology
•Demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize work within broad policies and objectives
•Adaptable and responsive to changing priorities
•Ability to embrace change and quickly adapt desired
Travel:Regular office travel required, occasional travel may be required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct internal audits for the quality assurance program to ensure that quality metric requirements of the project are being met.
- Collaborate in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
- Analyze reports on operational performance and provides solutions to identified issues.
- Analyze and develops routine and ad hoc reports on project performance and researches and suggests solutions to identified issues.
- Conduct monitoring activities and audits for quality assurance purposes and to support the effective functioning of the project.
- Analyze quality program data to identify trends and to develop and implement corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements using MAXe and other system applications.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including knowledge management system, quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with staff training for the purpose of achieving and maintaining quality program goals.
- Analyze effectiveness of key initiatives and quality improvement efforts.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Access is required
- UAS experience preferred
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.