Customer Service Focused Real Estate Law Firm Seeks Paralegal for Brooklyn Office
We are a customer service focused law firm that specializes in real estate transactions. We offer personalized service to each client recognizing that a home is the most valuable thing a person owns. We want to align ourselves with a professional that feels that same way.
About the position:
Responsibilities for Real Estate Paralegal
- Complete pending purchase agreements
- Create closing checklists for all real estate sales.
- Distributing real estate documents
- Conducting research
- Analyzing title documents
- Explaining real estate codes to clients.
Who are we looking for?
We want to work with someone who is friendly, diligent, and detail oriented. You must be someone who can handle multiple tasks and assignments at the same time. You should be a team player and fit in with the culture of our company.
Qualifications for Real Estate Paralegal
- 2 - 4 years of Paralegal experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience working with NY real estate law
- Experience with mortgage closings, as well as working with buyers and sellers.
- Experienced with Close disclosure forms (CD), contracts, and clear title
- Knowledge of Encompass software is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of drawing docs is a plus but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite capabilities are required.
Salary: $60-$70k depending on experience
This position is FULL TIME.
9am - 5:30pm
- Paid time off
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Great work environment
- Health benefits to be discussed at interview
Telephone screening will be conducted before in-person interviews.