Manhattan, NY - We are seeking Nurses (RNs) to working in K-12 public schools across the Upper Manhattan. Multiple positions open
RN Job Details
- Full-time working 35 hours per week
- Full school year position
- Will be working in a school health room
- Will be working in one school only
- Excellent staff, very supportive and collaborative
All nurses with NY RN licensure and 1+ years of nursing expeirence are welcome to apply.School/pediatric expeirence NOT REQUIRED.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Maintain standards of nursing care and implements the policies and procedures established by the agency and DOE.
- Perform comprehensive physical assessments and documents the patient's biophysical and psychosocial status; educational needs.
- Correctly identifies the need for immediate or emergency treatment, and on-going medical needs
- Assist students in acquiring and maintaining objectives and skills specified on their IEP
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all nursing activities, a daily log of medical room visits and completing/submitting other required forms.
- Provide direct health services to students with chronic health conditions, including but not limited to asthma, attention deficit disorder, diabetes, allergies, anaphylaxis and seizure disorders, including prescribed routing nursing procedures, monitoring BG and performing catheterizations, tube feedings, trach care and suctioning.
- Provide direct health services as needed due to illness, including but not limited to acute care for students with illnesses such as seizure disorders, allergies, diabetes, nose bleeds and performing emergency care for injuries.
- Degree/Certificate in Nursing from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- At least one year working as a Registered Nurse
- Experience charting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to join a dynamic and diverse team
- State RN licensure
- English (required)
Multi-lingual applicants encouraged to apply
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
Travel – School Nurse - Health Room Nurse - RN
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,700.00 /week
Experience: RN, 1 year (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Contract Renewal: Likely
Key Words: School, Nurse, RN, Bronx, New York, School Nurse, School RN, Health Room