We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for the following specialties in all 5 boroughs of NYC:
Please see the job responsibilities and requirements for each specialty below.
ICU Nurse Job Description:
We are searching for a dedicated Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in an ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly-analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Surgical Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Surgical Nurse to be responsible for preoperative patient care. The responsibilities of a Surgical Nurse include measuring and recording vitals, administering medication, and preparing patients for surgery.
To be successful as a Surgical Nurse, you should be calm and responsive, have the ability to perform under pressure, and be an effective communicator. Ultimately, a high-quality Surgical Nurse should be up-to-date with the latest developments in healthcare best practices.
Surgical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Giving preoperative instructions.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- Assisting the Anaesthetist and Surgeons when needed.
- Sterilizing and marking incision sites.
- Intervening when there are complications.
- Administering medication.
- Preparing the operating room.
ER Nurse Job Description
We are looking for highly organized, compassionate candidates to work as ER Nurses. ER Nurses are the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties.
Moreover, ER Nurses are required to remain calm under pressure, display sound decision-making skills and be attentive to patient needs.
ER Nurse Responsibilities:
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.