Now Hiring: Restaurant Manager
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
The F&B Manager is responsible for the supervision of the Banquet & Restaurant staff. The Manager coordinates all food and beverage service to ensure excellent guest service is achieved.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Leads the team with motivation and direction and assures that all standards of quality are in place
- Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
- Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
- Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests as needed to assist the team
- Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
- Can train others on serving plated, and reception style meal services (training provided)
- Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Oversee setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
- Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
- Assures all service areas are kept clean and safe at all times
- Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design attractive menus
- Develop a relationship with regular customers
- Follow food and safety regulations
- Order food & beverage supplies for the outlet(s) as needed
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with food and service
- Assist with marketing events
- Create department policies
- Open and close the outlets as required
- Send daily/nightly reports to the executive team
- Hire and train new F&B staff
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
- 2 year(s): Restaurant Management
- 1 year(s): Fine dining experience
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility