Staffmark Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in New York, NY.
The Ads Department leverages proprietary real-time TV viewing behavior and insights to promote relevant brands and content experiences to consumers. We partner with brands, agencies and content owners to deliver unique advertising opportunities on native placements within our Smart TV platform and pro grammatically with a cross device solution.
The company’s unique first party data help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our Smart TVs. The Ad platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
The Ads department is looking for energetic individuals to help support our growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. If you are attention detailed and thrive in a results-based, sales environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for our advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
• Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertiser’s campaign goals (both pre and post-sales)
• Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
• Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
• Develop a deep understanding of the company’s Ads products and sales offerings.
• Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
• Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
Specifically, the Sales Planner should also possess most of the following characteristics:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and adhere to timelines.
• Direct and frequent communicator.
• Process-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Independent and driven to succeed.
• True team player: takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines.
• Possesses an eye for details and takes pride in the materials he/she creates, mindful that the quality of that work has real impact on the business.
1. Media Planning/RFP experience - 4-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
2. Experience building RFP materials- ability to manage internal RFP process while meeting timelines & goals
3. Media Math - (AP) Media Planning
- Impression planning/calculations, VCR; Strong media math (ie. Know what an impression is how to calculate etc)
- CPM (cost per thousand)
4. Collaborate and work cross-functionally across internal organization
1. Media planning or buying experience a plus.
2. Advertising Sales experience (digital is ideal)
3. Agency experience
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.