makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is
to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in
their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store
in the world.
is seeking a customer service driven Seasonal Human Resources Administrator to
support the HR Department during the busy holiday hiring season. This highly-visible opportunity requires an independent thinker
who is highly organized and can deliver outstanding service to our candidates,
customers and store family.
other duties as assigned.
associates are eligible to receive a bonus incentive upon completion of their
seasonal assignment, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an
iconic brand during the most exciting time of the year.
• Manage full-cycle candidate applicant
process inclusive of printing applications, scheduling interviews, hiring and
dispositioning of candidates in Taleo.
• Support the interview process by
pre-screening candidates and collaborating with executives to ensure interviews
are conducted on time.
• Ensure accurate data entry of new
hire information into PeopleSoft
• Ensure all new hire paperwork is
complete and within company, state, and federal guidelines
• Schedule new hires to attend
• Maintain personnel files by
following document imaging requirements and compliance specifications
• Maintain confidentiality of
private and sensitive information
• Administration of on boarding
process inclusive of preparation, set-up, management of materials and support
the HR Manager with coordinating all education experiences local and regional.
• Act as a Brand Ambassador,
available to support the candidates, customers and store population as needed.
• Regular, dependable attendance and
• Experience in recruiting and
on-line candidate management systems
• Prior human resources
experience-retail HR experience a plus
• Previous use of PeopleSoft and
Taleo a plus
• Strong communication
skills, both in person and over the phone.
• Consistency with
follow up and updating management and candidates
• Basic math functions such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Able to use a calculator.
• Self-motivated and
proactive with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong organizational
skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting
• Flexibility in
responding to changing priorities
• This position involves regular walking,
standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling,
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth
perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard,
mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items at least 30
• Proficient in
Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to
collaborate and participate as a member of a team.
• Must possess strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on
department and company needs.
This job description is
not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description
at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment.